Workshops and Conferences
Touchline Training can provide speakers and workshops for your conference.
We contribute to educational conferences which focus on the mental and emotional health of children and young people, the prevention of bullying and the use of positive, nurturing touch to improve behaviour.
We have presented at Healthy Schools, Special Educational Needs (SEN), Social and Emotional Aspects of Learning (SEAL) and Behaviour Support conferences providing presentations and interactive workshops.
Speakers focus on the use of positive, nurturing touch in school situations with reference to case studies and research.
- Are practical and involve delegates in a range of activities including positive touch
- Give an understanding of the importance of touch and kinaesthetic learning
- Provide suggestions for activities that can be used in schools or other organisations
- Give an understanding of the long term benefits of relaxation techniques and peer massage
- Are fun!
Comments of participants at Somerset Behaviour Support conference workshop:
‘Fantastic but not long enough!! Felt really relaxed"
‘This was my 3rd choice workshop, but I really enjoyed it. I am now going to try and get our school on the school massage programme!’
‘A very good introduction to this area - really enjoyed the experience.’
‘Very interesting – will definitely use this’.
IMPACT Programme - Wellbeing for young people
Full details www.impact4wellbeing.co.uk
Workshops for students
Workshops provide a taster, contribute to awareness raising and are fun although the greatest benefit comes from consistent use of the relaxation programme. Workshops may be provided pre-GCSE, for health awareness days or other specific events. They can be arranged depending on location.
- I would like to do it again.
- It allows you to take your mind off a lot of things.
- Totally worth it, beautiful, amazing.
- Absolutely amazing, thank you so much.
- Please provide cookies, warm milk and pillows.
- It made me sleep.
- Thank you. I found it very relaxing.
Could your year 11 students benefit from such activities?
Use the contact page to find out more about the programme and training.